Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said, “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
If FDR is right then Coca-Cola should be happy with the creative effort put together on their Share Happiness Campaign. Looking beyond traditional forms of advertising Coca-Cola has focused on creating experiences through new innovations in packaging and machine designs.
We have put together a list of the top five experiences:
5. College Campus Happiness Machine: Are you a college student strapped for cash? Then you should pray that coke puts one of these machines on your campus.
4. Happiness Truck: Remember when you used to hear the ice cream truck driving through your neighborhood as a child? You probably followed your ears searching until you found it. Did it ever turn out to be a coke truck instead? After watching this video you might wish it did.
3. Share Cans: Want to share your coke, but not your cold? Simple solution…break the can in half.
2. Friendship Machine: Buy one coke, get one free…but you may need a friend first.
1. Coca-Cola’s Small World Machines: Created to bring the people of India and Pakistan together one Coke at a time.
Which experience do you like best? Tell us which one and why in the comment section below!